Monday, November 12, 2012

Wrapping

With Christmas just a little over a month away (ahhh!), it is time to think snow, Christmas carols, cookies, beautiful, sparkly decorations, and gift wrapping - the worst part of the holidays for me. No matter how many Christmas movies I put on to summon the happy holiday spirit, I just don't seem to enjoy wrapping. If you feel the same, I encourage you to take a look at "5 Great Kraft Paper Wrapping Ideas" posted on Apartment Therapy. These ideas will add a dash of creativity and a sprinkle of originality to your gifts. The idea pictured at the right will also help you get rid of crafting scraps. Maybe if I approach wrapping from an artistic point of view rather than an "I have to wrap so many gifts" point of view, it will help with the doldrum I experience each year in mid-December. Happy wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment