Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tasty Treat

From Baked Perfection's Blog
Awhile back I re-pinned the recipe, Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, and the time finally came to try out this delicious-sounding treat. Chocolate and peanut butter is already a great combination but adding the brownies makes it even better. They turned out to be just as delicious as they sounded so I would recommend it if you want to mix up a traditional brownie. However, there are a few changes I would suggest.

The original poster of the recipe used mini-cupcake pans but since I didn't have those, I used the regular size ones. It made about 20 brownies when each spot was filled about 3/4 of the way to the top. This worked out fine, just as the mini pans would work, yet next time, I might just put the brownie mix in a square/rectangle pan and cut squares like normal instead of making them into circles. While they look cute as circle brownies, it was time consuming to pour the mix into each slot. Whichever shape you go for, the taste will be sweet and sugary!

No comments:

Post a Comment