Sunday, October 7, 2012

Take Care of You


It's been awhile. So when I saw this pin appear on my Pinterest account, I thought - perfect read for me and perfect post for finally returning to my blog. "55 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Yourself when You're Busy" found on the blog The Freedom Experiment deserves a few minutes of your time. Or, I should say, YOU deserve the few minutes it will take for you to read this.

Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we miss out on a lot of it. We know what we should do to make ourselves feel better but finding the time to take care of yourself can seem selfish. Yet, it isn't. One of my favorite aphorisms is by the amazing transcendentalist Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." But making the most of you means finding a few minutes to listen to yourself and care for yourself. There is no time like the present to begin (or continue) doing this! Go on - read it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment