Monday, June 25, 2012

"Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair. Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen."

Hair. We all have it. Well, most of us have at least some of it on our heads. But I never really know what to do with mine. When I came across these two posts, one from TheBlush.com and the other from a Pinterest post, I had to share because I know there are others out there who feel like me. TheBlush.com is having a photo challenge where readers post pics of their own hair. Some are boring and others are amazingly intricate braids or beautiful up-dos. It is definitely worth browsing for some new ideas.

The Pinterest post led me to Amy from the music group Karim (They sing "Brokenhearted". Most likely, you know the song: "See I've been waiting all day, for you to call my baby, so let's get up, let's get on it, don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight".) Anyways, she has gorgeous hair and in the posted YouTube clip she shares how she curls her hair to give it a natural, full of body look. It is really pretty simple, I just never thought of doing it that way. This is perfect for us gals with straight hair.

Summer is the perfect time to play around with your long flowing tresses or short easy-to-deal with do. With weddings, showers, trips to the beach, picnics, and long days or nights outdoors, step outside your comfort zone and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment