Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Breath of Fresh Air

During my first few hours of Spring Break, there are a few things I have thought about: sleeping, catching up on TV shows, pleasure reading and internet surfing, drinking some wine/martinis, going outside, and shopping. Since I already dove right into the first two, I feel refreshed enough to start the third. Of course, I started at Apartment Therapy and came upon a post from Chad Schroer titled Spring Resolutions: 5 Tips to Make the Most of Season and Beyond. While I am a sucker for life improvement posts and articles, this one is short enough for those who aren't as willing as me. Tip #1 and #3 are my favorites since I work with teenagers who are constantly attached to their phones and since I am definitely a planner. Check it out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment