Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wreaths

Never thought I would say this, but I actually love making wreaths. There is something about creating a piece of art and hanging it up that is so much better than buying it. Apparently I like putting everything on the left side. I will have to venture out of that with my next wreath.
Thanks to my mom for helping me pick out all the flowers and frills with most of these!

White and Black Burlap Wreath Directions:
Here is a link to the directions I followed for the Burlap Wreath. I would suggest using pins with a ball pin head as is shown in the instructions so the burlap stays in place better. Also, I added some burlap to the sides of the wreath (rather than just on the front) so you can't see any of the foam circle. Here is a link to the flower directions I followed. There was no glue gun used. I just pinned the flowers into place and pinned the decorative pieces as well.

My first wreath - Fall
Winter
Spring
Spring and Summer for my parent's door.
Spring and Summer for my door.
Another one for Summer.
Burlap Wreath

1 comment:

  1. ILOVE your blog spot Kelly and your spring wreath turned out so beautiful!!
    I love your description of yourself, as a fellow Cleveland lover I will agree with the sports thought too!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete